Just like today's windy weather, my mind has blowing through, around, up, over, and down all the things left I need to do before I leave. I'm even a list person and this is blowing out of control.
- -email all my japan contacts
- -email people to meet in japan and set up times
- -clean out my corner of the attic
- -organize for garage sale
- -print all my travel documents
- -post my camera on ebay
- -reply to the guy that bought my camera after 6 hours
- -help my friends with their details for their visit to japan
- -meet with all my friends and family (this is fun, busy and fun)
- -organize my etsy shop and get the banners done and connect etsy mini to blog
- -prepare for a talk about a church's statement of faith
- -fix a clock for the second time (the minute hand stopped working)
- -take all new etsy pictures for my products
- -go to my dad's ankle appointment
- -and finally, pack!